-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grumpy Pete

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Signal lamps work, grill was (annoyingly) spray painted black by previous owner. Center fixture has two broken mounting pieces that could be repaired easily. It needs cleaned up, but for an early A body valiant/barracuda owner in need, I'd rather offer here before throwing into storage. Due to condition, only asking 50$ obo plus shipping.

(located in mid-missouri)

image6.jpeg

image7.jpeg

Signal lamps work, grill was (annoyingly) spray painted black by previous owner. Center fixture has two broken mounting pieces that could be repaired easily. It needs cleaned up, but for an early A body valiant/barracuda owner in need, I'd rather offer here before throwing into storage. Due to condition, only asking 50$ obo plus shipping.

(located in mid-missouri)

View attachment 1715128477

View attachment 1715128478
Interested, are all the tabs on the center section? 65'

Interested, are all the tabs on the center section? 65'

No they are not attached, but they are not missing. I have them and will include them if you want to clean/attach them. I attempted to show this in the second image. (obviously not successfully) haha

No they are not attached, but they are not missing. I have them and will include them if you want to clean/attach them. I attempted to show this in the second image. (obviously not successfully) haha
Okay, I'll pass, the one I have needs repaired also! 65'

I'll take them. PM to follow

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back