Not open for further replies.

65 Cuda 340

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I have five used hood trim pieces that cover the latch on the front of 65 Barracuda and Valiant hoods. Also 64 Barracuda (I think). 64 Valiants I believe used a different piece, but feel free to correct me.

None are mint. Two have barnacles on the top, shiny part. No barnacles on the other three, but the chrome is faded. Most have scratches or scrapes on the brushed finish around the letters. However, none are cracked or broken, all will fit well, and all but one have intact mounting studs. The studs are missing on one, but where the studs mount are intact and have good threads. In other words, just put a couple of studs in (they are cheap) and this one will be ready to go.

Take your pick, $20 each shipped to your door in the lower 48 states. Will ship other places, but shipping will be more. If you know how much it costs to ship these days, you'll realize that I will be making less than $5.00 each for them. If you want more than one, add $5 for each additional piece up to however many will fit in a USPS medium flat rate box.

Oh, if you are near enough to pick them up, no shipping, so $5 each.

20211110_110606.jpg

20211110_110620.jpg

20211110_110627.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back