Not open for further replies.

Lurch59

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a rear back seat cushion and bracket for the pull bar thingy on the back of the rear seat, drivers side trim around the rear window, trim around the rear glass. I need some other plastic trim parts, mine are broken and I don't know where they go-hoping the plastic trim description is helpful. I am putting this car together that I did not take apart, so I am unfamiliar with some of the trim pieces.

The rear inside corner garnish is hard to find in good condition(above left and right of trunk access) I have a complete rear seat listed on here with photos of the pieces maybe that will help you identify what is needed. I have most of the interior bright work also.

Post pictures of what you do have.

65 Barracuda Rear seat
[FOR SALE] - 1965 Barracuda Rear Fold Down Seat Complete

Examples from other 65's (may be members here)
upload_2021-8-12_14-17-59.jpeg

The rear inside corner garnish is hard to find in good condition(above left and right of trunk access) I have a complete rear seat listed on here with photos of the pieces maybe that will help you identify what is needed. I have most of the interior bright work also.

Post pictures of what you do have.

65 Barracuda Rear seat
[FOR SALE] - 1965 Barracuda Rear Fold Down Seat Complete

Examples from other 65's (may be members here)
View attachment 1715780167
Damn your good. I was wondering if it was a 65 Sedan Deville or 65 Mustang or ? My Crystal ball caught the Delta Variant and ain’t worth a damn!

Damn your good. I was wondering if it was a 65 Sedan Deville or 65 Mustang or ? My Crystal ball caught the Delta Variant and ain’t worth a damn!

Hey Roy,
Man you caught me, I didn't even realize the description was lacking. I read the paragraph and automatically knew what the OP was referring to, didn't even look twice. I spent a lot of time with my 65. Now that you point this out I wonder if I miss shot.

Hope you are doing well.

Description clarified. I will post pictures of what I have soon. Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back