Status
Not open for further replies.

65Cuda273

Vintage Proud Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1965 Barracuda, 273, 4 bbl, 4-speed, FREE extra car, motor, trans.

The first pony car, 1965, V-8, Glassback BARRACUDA, clear Texas title, 273 rebuilt original motor, four barrel, 4-SPEED MANUAL transmission with only 5 miles on new rebuilt matching number motor, runs great, a A/c car- needs freon, 4 nice rally rims, have new carpet in/bx, Front floor pans little rust, I have new replacement molded floor pans in bx., newly painted engine well, body is Red needs paint, new gas tank, fuel pump, new 4 bbl carb, new alternator, new starter, radiator painted and flushed, new hoses, belts, battery, new drum brakes, tires good, new rubber gasket set, etc. I will be giving away with this sale all extra parts:

* FREE with this sale: includes another 1964 whole body Barracuda parts car, is a roller
* FREE with this sale: includes a extra 318 motor and add ons
* FREE with this sale: a rebuilt three speed 1965 barrauda automatic transmission

* Thank you!

Read more: http://houston.ebayclassifieds.com/...ra-car-motor-trans/?ad=13301161#ixzz1kIAhKKU3

You know I might just give someone on For A Bodies Only .Com a hell of a deal, let's talk if interested. Thx.

Man I always wanted a 4 speed 65 like that, wana trade for a station wagon? Lol

Man I always wanted a 4 speed 65 like that, wana trade for a station wagon? Lol

Pm me and we can talk about it, I would love to see someone finish what I started on my 1965 Barracuda. Also you being a member here, I can still see it from time to time.

I have less that $60 left after paying bills this month. I'd LOVE to have these, but...

However, if someone buys it, I would like to negotiate for the 64 if my finances catch up by the sale.

Well, I think I got a buyer from Canada, he is going to drive to me unless someone can take the cars to him for a good price. I hope it works out... I sure didn't want to chop these cars up for parts. :) Wish me luck.

I have less that $60 left after paying bills this month. I'd LOVE to have these, but...

However, if someone buys it, I would like to negotiate for the 64 if my finances catch up by the sale.

Bamacuda, If you want the '64 Barracuda just ask me... You can pay me payments. I am open at this point. Just ask and you might receive!

Still here... all talk out there, not to much cash around. I am willing to hear all deals offered. Hit me up, I just want to make room before my next job. Thx.

All my Barracuda's are SOLD...
*1965 Red Barracuda with No motor or tranny Sold for $ 1,000
*1964 Silver Barracuda with No engine with title Sold for $1,200
*1965 Red Barracuda rebuilt 273, 4-spd. and lots of extra parts Sold for $4,750
I will say in all my years restoring cars and then selling them... the early A-Body Barracuda's were the hardest of my cars to sell. Love the model design...BAD investment! Spent to much money for little return. Even though I had a clean '65. So be it!

I love the big back window cars but along with the early chargers they are the redheadded bastard stepchildren of mom mopar,you love em or hate em. Glad to see them sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back