-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bamacuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling my 1965 Barracuda 273 4 speed. It is a Formula S Tribute as I used all of the parts from a basket case BFS. I did not change any VIN's because I wouldn't, but I also don't have the VIN from the donor car as that was completely rusted away in the cowl/door jambs. All that is left is to install the correct NOS resonator tip (included) since the special square cutout in the rear valence is there grafted from the donor car. Also, the sway bar and tabbed LCA's will be included but are not yet on the car.
Practically no rust was in this car. It has all new legendary correct interior, comes with or without the cragars/BFG's. Beautiful red paint, valve covers by Leanna, and this is a non domed piston engine but has the correct 4 bbl intake and an NOS carter AFB 3853S carb. I think it has a 66 trans because it does not have the ball and trunion.
Almost all of the parts are show quality.
Car is really red with black interior, headliner, and carpet. The stripe is correct dimensions but done in matte black and is stunning!
May entertain trade for nice mopar of lower value. I cannot trade up
I am asking $17,500. Let's talk!

More pictures to come. Somehow I deleted them and will have to move the car out of the garage to get more. This picture is from the World of Wheels where it won 2nd to a mega buck new challenger.

Look in the gallery for more pictures. There you will also see the donor car.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 639
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back