1965 barracuda

-

hdroyals

Reaction score
Im a brand new member as i just bought a 1965 barracuda. was going to redo the the old drum brakes but i found a 1975 dart. does anyone know if i can swap all of the disk brake components over to the cuda and is the rear end the same width, it would be nice to have the 4.5 bolt pattern

The answer to your questions are yes and yes! Yes, all of the front brake components will swap right on to your car, but you need to swap everything! You need the upper control arms for the large ball joint, and make sure you get the proportioning valve also! Grab every single front brake related part on the car, master cylinder included!

The rear end will be the exact same width as the 65 rear unit, and it being the large bolt pattern, you may get lucky and find that its an 8 1/4"! Of course it could also be a 7 1/4", but its still a good swap the get the large bolt pattern!

Welcome to FABO by the way, and please share some pics when you can!! ID love to see your car! Geof

Welcome Aboard! Pic is of the front of my cuda with BBP disc brakes.

Attachments

• 20130426_164112.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 288
image.php

Welcome to FABO! I have to tell you that I am steadily becoming infatuated with the 64/65 barracudas. I think they look so cool (especially from the front).
31273570001_large.jpg

But then I really like the way the 70 Coronets/SuperBees looks also.

wallpapers_dodge_coronet_1970_1.jpg

As if that isn't strange enough I also really like the way Scarlet Johansson looks too.

scarlett-johansson.jpg

I look forward to watching your project progress.

AlV

-
Back