[SOLD] 1965 Dart 270 Wagon

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, I'm cutting loose my wagon to fulfill a dream of buying a car in Europe, roadtripping, then shipping it home. If it doesn't sell, that's ok too. Here's my craigslist ad. If you're interested, just call me. I don't come on here very often. Thanks,

Ryan

1965 Dodge Dart 270 Wagon

"1965 Dodge Dart 270 Wagon. Red on red. 225 slant 6 with under 15,000 miles since rebuild. Column shift 904 automatic. Converted to large bolt pattern with disc brakes up front, 8 1/4 rear end, 15" wheels all around. Ridiculously reliable car. I've driven it to California twice in the last year, averaged 22 mpg at 70+ mph too. Seattle area it's entire life, same family for the first 50 years. I believe it to be a genuine sub 100,000 mile car. The only rust is a couple of very small spots on the front doors.

Issues: Had the driveshaft completely rebuilt last week but it still has a little wobble. Need to pull it out and balance it.
Speedo cable broke a few months ago, gas gauge works intermittently when under half tank. Small tear in headliner. Front seat needs to be reupholstered. I'm including a roll of NOS seat fabric, along with other hard to find spare parts. Repainted years ago, shows some age but cleans up nice.

Not a perfect restored car by any means but about as nice of a driver Dart wagon that you'll find. These cars are rare, very rare in this condition. $8,000 OBO. Clean title in hand. No trades, no lowballers. Thanks!"

_MG_8105.jpg

_MG_8072.jpg

_MG_8059.jpg

_MG_7952.jpg

_MG_7938.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumping this one time before I leave town. Lowered the price a bit and added a bunch more detail and blemish shots to my craigslist ad. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back