[FOR SALE] 1965 Dart dash pad, instrument cluster, radio, keyed ignition, 1964 instrument cluster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

goldfish66

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Up for grabs is a near perfect black 1965 Dart dash pad (pictured on right).

This pad came off of my 1965 Canadian Barracuda. I also have the complete instrument cluster with keyed ignition and radio with faceplate for sale which is also just like the American Dart. Both were removed and stored in an attic in the late eighties.

The dash pad is very nice. More photos on request. I need $175 plus shipping.

The 1965 Dart (Canadian Barracuda) instrument cluster and matching radio with faceplate go together as a package for $150 plus shipping. The matching keyed ignition is available separately for $35 shipped and the cluster is available separately for $60 shipped if someone needs either. Sorry, I will not separate the radio from the package unless cluster sells first.

1964 instrument cluster is $50 US including shipping in the lower 48 or Canada

Please see my other ads.

Thanks,

John

65package.jpg

dash.jpg

Last edited:
So I'm a little unclear, but would one of those dash pads fit my 1966 US Barracuda?
Hi, I believe that the dash pads are all interchangeable. It's more a matter of originality for those concerned that way. Canadian Valiants and Barracudas of this era were Dart based, so this pad from a '65 Canadian Barracuda is actually the same as a '65 Dart dash pad. The pad in this pic of a '65 American Barracuda looks like my black one leading me to believe that they all interchange. I'll post more detailed pics of the dash top and the mounting side to help.

1965-barracuda-rallye-12.jpg

The holes in my dash frame have been filled in, but I can see the indentations of where they were. Someone just didn't like the one that was there and removed it, but I'd like to get one back in.

The holes in my dash frame have been filled in, but I can see the indentations of where they were. Someone just didn't like the one that was there and removed it, but I'd like to get one back in.
My plan was to put it on my Bronze Metallic '66 US Barracuda from New Orleans, as it had a brown dash with gold/brown carpet and white seats. I was going to put in the black dash and black carpet but never got to it. I'm sure it will be to your liking. I'll try to do the pics and shipping price in the morning.

I should mention that I do have a '66 front fender top turn indicator from the '66 Barracuda. Personally I'd want an NOS one on a really nice car. This one is good for a driver. I'll send you pics with the dash just in case it is worth having to you. $25 will take it if shipped with the dash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back