1965 Dart GT 273 Convertible

-

B-onefan

Reaction score
I picked up a fairly clean car this past weekend. I is a Dart GT convertible, with a 273/auto with factory a/c. The car is stripped of all the chrome and trim and ready for body work and paint. The interior is out and most of the door panels and cardboard stuff was left outside and got wet and is ruined, so I will have to buy all that stuff new, as well as carpet and seatcovers. It will also need a new top. Originally it was white on the outside, gold painted dash and door tops with a black top. I am thinking about changing it to white outside with lt. blue pained dash and door tops and lt blue door panels and seats, with a med blue carpet and lower doors, with a black top. How does this sound and does anyone have any pictures of a car with this combo. I had a white 65 Barracuda with gold interior and am tired of this and figure since I'm doing it all anyways, why not. Does this sound and will it look ok? Open to suggestions. I do not currently have the fender options tag on the car. it may be in one of the 50 boxes of things I got with it, and the original seats are gone, but I have replacements out of another 65 Dart GT. The original back seat is gone also, but I have a replacement out of a 65 Valiant convertible, so the broadcast sheet is different and crumbled!

-
Back