1965 dart gt commando v-8 4-speed hardtop.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Denny65GT

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I would like a start price at $6500 for my car including all the parts I have. I live in st Joseph mo and shipping would be on your dime. The car is running and driving but needs freshened up. I have never considered full resto on this car due to being fairly solid. This car is Manuel steering 4-speed with a 318, 8-3/4 rear end painted crager s/s wheels 15x8 and 15x4. This car has the square cutout on the rear valence and has the commando v-8 badge on the dash pad. The seats are from a later model ford Taurus tan leather, fit pretty good. No carpet or head liner. I have all the stainless trim plus some extra with and extra grill. Extra hood with teardrop scoop, extra complete k frame with steering box and arms and steering linkage, just rewired the car with an oem harness. Have extra steering colum with original wheel. I will take a lower price but there is a point when I won't go any lower. Only reason for selling is to purchase a different car. If I can't get the money it takes I won't sell. This is a fairly rare car so plz dont beat me down to bad on the price. The only pic i can upload at the moment is my profile pic. Thanks

Man I have tons of pics I'm having a hard time uploading them. I'm going to try again later tomorrow I can text pics if you wana send me a pm with pho E number?...

hope this works

Attachments

• DENNY CELL 425.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 413
  • DENNY CELL 478.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 423
  • DENNY CELL 474.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 422
  • DENNY CELL 505.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 407
  • DENNY CELL 477.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 405