1965 Dart GT model

-

azaustin

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a die cast or plastic model of a 1965 Dart GT? I'd really like to find a 1/24-25th scale plastic model kit. There was a company offering a basic resin kit, but it is no longer available.

I have asked model vendors at various shows and have been told that no one made a model of that body style (I have a 63 170). I saw one of those resin bodies a few months ago with a list of other models to use to make a complete car. Good luck & let me know if you do find anything. Tim

I have asked model vendors at various shows and have been told that no one made a model of that body style (I have a 63 170). I saw one of those resin bodies a few months ago with a list of other models to use to make a complete car. Good luck & let me know if you do find anything. Tim
Thanks. I'm going to keep looking. If they start making the resin bodies again, I'll get one.

Does anyone know of a die cast or plastic model of a 1965 Dart GT? I'd really like to find a 1/24-25th scale plastic model kit. There was a company offering a basic resin kit, but it is no longer available.
i have this resin kit from r&r i bought it in 2000

MVC-001F.JPG

MVC-002F.JPG

MVC-003F.JPG

this was 45.00 in 2000 so i want 50.00 +7.00 shipping,ken..

Mailed your money order priority mail this morning. You should have it by Friday, for sure.

Mailed your money order priority mail this morning. You should have it by Friday, for sure.
hello ,just wanted to let you know no payment was received in todays mail, you may want to track ,thanks ken

Sorry, Ken. It was supposed to be delivered today. My experience with Priority Mail is that it takes longer than first class. The tracking number is: 9505510604697031099416. It might still show up today, but it should be there tomorrow for sure (I hope.)

The model arrived today. They managed to break the grill in shipping, but it's a clean break and you won't be able to tell it after I super glue it back together. But it's exactly what I wanted and in good condition otherwise. Thanks for sending it so quickly. Hopefully, it's going to look like the one in my picture when I'm done. It even has the correct texture on the roof to simulate the vinyl top.

Thanks again!

Austin

-
Back