[SOLD] 1965 Dart seats

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
This is a beautiful set of seats. As close to new as I have ever seen. I mean these things look like they were just redone. But they are untouched original. Only thing I see wrong is the little plastic hinge cover for the RH side is missing. I would like to get $250 for the set. Pick up only as I really do not want to mess with shipping some thing so large. Located about 45min east of Cincinnati OH. Thanks!

Attachments

• Kevin dart 007 (Small).jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 366
  • Kevin dart (Small).jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 384
Nope,
I decided to use the 270 dart as a parts car. And as my GT has bucket seats I have no use for them.
Thanks

Reason I'm asking is I have 65 Dart with same color interior. How are the door panels. They look really nice in the picture. My seats have a differant cloth material and thought my seat were original. Maybe not.

Door panels are so so. Seen allot worse, but I have seen better. I was going to keep them as spars. About the only other tings I am going to get rid of for now is the side body trim, and the engine and trany.

Same here! Im not sure if they would fit my 69, but if they would and youd ship Id paypal it now! LOL Your right though....Shipping will be a pain and a tad expensive!

Just for info Greyhound will ship bulky items like these and I think the cost is fairly reasonable. Just a thought.

Yea thanks,
I have herd that. But the nearest station is over an hour away. And to be honest just to much work for that little $

But thats for the heads up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back