-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolvibes

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Would like to sell my Dart 270 project. 273 V8, three on the tree, factory tinted glass, A/C, new tires, 7 1/4" diff with 2.9:1 ratio or thereabouts, 4 wheel drums, manual steering. Well that's how I got it in Jan 2021, but since that time I have pulled it a part. Engine is at the machine shop to be bored .030 over with new pistons, so the buyer would get a dismantled engine, with new head and engine gasket set. The machine shop is about to order rings, bearings, etc, and install new valve guides in the heads; if this is completed before I sell the car, the selling price will increase by $500.

Two barrel carb has been rebuilt. Rust in the passenger and driver footwells, so new replacement panels are included, will need to be welded in. Also have used power steering pump, mounting bracket, and column to be installed. New carpet in a box. Transmission tunnel has been cut for 4 speed installation, but all pieces are there so can be welded back in for the 3 speed. Driveshaft Ball and trunnion kit included. New front drums assembly and wheel cylinders; need to be installed. Asking $5,500.

If potential buyer would like to take a Florida vacation and assemble car in my garage, you are welcome to. I have the parts and tools, just not much time. There is a Grand Palms Hotel and Golf Resort across the street from where I live.

AVAILABLE TO THE BUYER: I sent a A833 non-OD to Brewers for rebuild, and they estimate they will get to it in March or May 2022. The potential buyer can buy this PRIOR to rebuild for an additional $1,000. Comes with BH, shifter linkage, used clutch, flywheel, transmission hump, etc; everything needed for the conversion. Buyer could determine if they wanted Brewer to do rebuild or not. I never opened the gearbox, so I don't know the condition inside. The oil that came out was dirty, smelly, but had no metal particles.

I will include some photos, but have more recent ones in my phone, so PM me if interested, and I can send those also.

Dart coming home Jan2021.jpg

Trunk open.jpg

Tunnel top.jpg

Engine frnt rgt.jpg

Seat - drivers.jpg

Ceiling light.jpg

Differential.jpg

Please post pictures of the car how it looks now

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back