1965 Dart Wagon....

-

SD65WAGON

Justin
Reaction score
I "Found" a 1965 (Front end looks different though, More V shaped than flat grill) in this back lot of a business.........ended up taking a look all intact and there with a 273 2 barrel 3 speed automatic....body is straight with POOR turquoise/blue paint and some SURFACE rust.......stock rims no hubcaps dual bench seats in GREAT shape...radio delete and good DIRTY glass.........no idea how it runs. Talked to the owner on the phone after leaving my name and # and am going to check it out tomorrow so more then but am wondering if $$ might talk ,whats the approximate value of it? Any thoughts from members would be appreciated. Might just have to get the dart to match my valiant wagon......although it is in MUCH better shape NOW!!Thanks!

Thanks Dave, I dig the 64 you are rolling also. I will try to make it up to the shop sometime tomorrow or Thursday just to BS, I live close to Abnormal Heights myself.

I am just asking the forum cuz ....like everyone here I would like to get it at a good price (sreaming deal)but not lowball the guy and possibly piss him off with a poor offer............even though I (like most) am pretty short on coin right now.

if its complete i would offer about 1200 if it runs 900 if it doesnt

NOT running right now.........zero rust on body, little bit inside of tailgate. Interior is pristine, radio delete 273 2 barrell with some vacume stuff the valiant doesnt have and I dont know what it is....should have taken the camera( DUH!) told him I would get back to him on an offer......original rims and NEW tires 3 hubcaps and minimal paint left on it......fender tag reads....
719 06186 756 L4Q KK1K

-
Back