-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob64GT

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1965 Dodge Dart wagon that I need to sell. It is a 3 on the tree slant six, that has broke a rod. It has a straight body but does have rust in the driverside front floorpan, one side post, and a little in the cowl. It is currently registered as a non op with black and yellow CA plates. Price is $800 firm. Located in Saratoga, CA.

IMG_4544.JPG

IMG_4545.JPG

IMG_4547.JPG

IMG_4548.JPG

Still may keep it if no one jumps on it. I already have this cars clone, but may just put a rebuilt motor in it and drive it.

Id buy it in a heartbeat if I lived closer but heres an idea for ya!if you decide to part it out I am interested in the chrome drip rails and some other things but it's really too nice to part out

EX000428.JPG

Dropped in a new slant six motor in it today, and put some 14x6 Cragars on it. So, I'm going to keep it at this point.

Id buy it in a heartbeat if I lived closer but heres an idea for ya!if you decide to part it out I am interested in the chrome drip rails and some other things but it's really too nice to part out
So waggin whats the story or your two door hard top wagon. I see you added the roof on back but how about build picks. It looks sweet...

Go to waggins galleries here on f.a.b.o.I didnt add a roof,I unbolted four doors took out the center post,bolted on doors from a 2 door an quarter section from a 2 door and the window channels that hold the wheatherstripping,It all fits together just have to weld the quarters on the rest is bolt ons,It was a four door wagon when I got it,there is a ton of pic's in my galleries,and youse guy's cars are awesome!!!!and thank's for the compliments.I need the chrome drip rail mouldings from a wagon if anyone has them and thanks.

I was looking at the wagon would like to know about trunk floor and roof rails how is grill is front and back seats good thanks wally 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back