-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Barber

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale : 1965 Dodge Dart convertible. This car is not perfect but it is very fun and gets a lot of attention! I bought this car from a dealership in Indiana a couple years ago. It’s a great looking car but the paint job is not perfect. There are some minor dents and dings in some of the trim work and needs a good polishing. I fixed the seat mounting rails, got brand new valve stems put in the tires, installed a Bluetooth radio, got most of the electrical working, installed a new instrument cluster bezel, new glovebox, installed seat belts, installed a new fuel sending unit and installed an electric choke. The slant 6 runs great but slowly leaks about everywhere it can… I would recommend a gasket and seal job on the engine. Also, the convertible top is mostly in good shape but does have some small tears and will need to be replaced eventually. I would do it myself but I bought another car and I don’t have the time or resources to maintain and insure two antique cars. Has a clean Mississippi title. $9000 obo. Located near Meridian, MS. PM for additional info.

Thank You

Chris

IMG_7473.jpeg

IMG_7444.jpeg

IMG_7442.jpeg

IMG_7501.jpeg

IMG_7634.jpeg

IMG_8197.jpeg

IMG_7474.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.