-
Status
Not open for further replies.

smitty040

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
My father in-law is looking to sell his Doge Dart. We have had it at a few shows and it's time to move on to the next project. Perfect for someone who loves the old school look. It has not been taken to the track as far as we know. Perfect candidate for a straight front axel. Lots of info and pictures posted on Craigslist. http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/5118723794.html

PM me if interested. If I don't know the answer I can get it quick. His info is also in the ad.

Asking $8995.00 OBO

Located in Columbus, OH

Perfect to take to the Mopar Nats.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 942
I noticed the door was partially open in that picture so I had him take a few more pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_0074.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 822
  • IMG_0075.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 805
  • IMG_0076.JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 807
There are some of the original parts in the trunk. Seats aren't one of them. They are surprisingly comfortable though. The last owner was going for the old school look. That's why it has 273 heads with 318 block and 340 internals. Has tons of documented paperwork for the motor and suspension and dodge service manuals that go with it. It sounds mean and can get down the road in a hurry.

Willing to entertain trade offers. Mopars or Fords. Trade up or down with cash difference paid. Preferably and automatic and easy on gas. PM me with offers.

We are going to the NSRA Nationals in Louisville. Unfortunately they fall on the same weekend this year. He has had the car for a year. Bought off of a guy in Kentucky. Not sure how long that guy had it but he got it off a guy who had a few darts. My father in-law knows more about the history than I do.

We had a request, so we are going to install the leather front bucket seats that we have this week. I'll post a few pictures once that has been completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back