-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragnknights

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey Guys, I bought my wife a 65' Dodge Dart that was posted here, and I'm looking for some trim pieces, tail lights, and a steering wheel with hirn ring etc. Anyone got anything. I'm always looking for stuff for this or my 70' swinger. let me know.

What 65 trim do you need? 270 or GT? I may have some of each and I do have a few steering wheels...I have a green one and two black ones. I may have some tail lenses but no good housings.

dave

It's a 270. I just bought some stuff from a guy (Including the steering wheel. But I still need the Dodge Script on the hood, and the individual letters that spell out Dodge on the trunk, Oh, and headlight bezels.

what do you want for one of those black wheels? I'm finishing up the color change on my interior from gold to black and need a black wheel instead of the UGLY cracked gold one?

i have a complete 65 dart gt that i would consider parting with - NOT parting out. all the trim and glass is there, very complete car in good orig condition.i was planning to build the car, but times as they are i dont know. factory ac car, gt auto with floor shift. let me know if you are interested, but please dont ask me to part it out, i dont care if it is worth more that way, i have a soul. i am in southwest co.

Hey Guys, I bought my wife a 65' Dodge Dart that was posted here, and I'm looking for some trim pieces, tail lights, and a steering wheel with hirn ring etc. Anyone got anything. I'm always looking for stuff for this or my 70' swinger. let me know.

im partting a 65 gt vert i have ataillight assys if ya still need em the trunk letters too i believe may even have the script from the hood [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back