[FOR SALE] 1965 Plymouth Barracuda Part Out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just updating everyone, if I don't get back to you right away I'm not ignoring you. I started feeling bad Friday night. Went to the Dr. yesterday and tested positive for Covid. Today I'm feeling even worse so not sure when I'll feel up to going outside in the cold to look and or pull parts. I promise I'll get to everything and everyone as soon as I can.

Sorry your feeling bad. That's never fun.
When you're feeling better could you check if you happen to have a usable Driver side fresh air box with working door... I'll even just take the working door to the box if you have it?
Paypal at the ready

Thanks and hope you feel better soon!

Thank yall, I tried today to force myself outside and my body is still too weak. I didn't last long before I had to come back inside to lay down. This is really aggrevating me cause I hardly ever get sick and this has killed a whole week on me so far and doesn't seem like it's wanting to let go of me.

Go slow.. no need to worry about this stuff right now. Rest up and get to feeling better soon

-Kiyoshi

Ok I'm back and feeling better! I think I answered everyone's PM. If I missed you please shoot me a message. Still alot of parts left. Thanks again for everyone's patience with me while I fought thru the Covid stuff.

Looking for the following:
Splash shields, both sides, both fender and headlight (4 pieces)
License plate light assembly with pigtail and plug
Both door lock assemblies
Front bumper stabilizers (a "Z" bent metal bar between the bumper and the body) (2 pieces)
You mean the door latch assembly or the lock cylinder assemblies?

Sorry your feeling bad. That's never fun.
When you're feeling better could you check if you happen to have a usable Driver side fresh air box with working door... I'll even just take the working door to the box if you have it?
Paypal at the ready

Thanks and hope you feel better soon!
Every car has a busted or missing fresh air door

How is the left quarter in front of the wheel well from rocker up 3 " above the body line if good how much ?
Appears to be good, if you need the rocker section of it I'll need to remove the trim to see how it is behind it.

20220130_094901.jpg

CC-127-034-800.jpg
I have a 65 Barracuda and am interested in the rear window interior trim. I believe it is 3 sections of plastic and it is just below the rear window. Could you please send a picture of it if you have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back