hotrodhoodlum

X Nostalgia Drag Racer
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
1965 Plymouth Satellite Will Trade For Drag Car[/B]
http://www.racingjunk.com/Complete-R...ll-Trade-.html for more pics

1965 Plymouth Satellite see new video of car [ame="http://youtu.be/KqSfp64DRLM"]302 Found[/ame]

I took this car in on trade it came from Georgia . I traded to race this car , after going over the car it is way to nice to change it over to a Nostalgia Super Stock .

I don’t want to change its status reliability or value .
I am looking to trade for a nice Mopar Drag Car NSS ,Super Pro , Pro, Bracket Car etc. I will look at 1960 to 1969 Mopars . Please Mopars Only ...

Your Car must be as nice as mine please no junk I have been buiding cars for 30 plus years please be sure you are looking to trade dont waste my time or yours

Thanks Tommy

You can drive this car any where,Fly In drive Home. This car is show quality go to cruise nights,car shows, or take to the Ice Cream Shop with the family . It is very reliable sounds great runs great

Now Info the car.

New Paint 2009 Show quality
Interior Redone 2009 Show Quality
Engine rebuilt 2010, 383, 30 over, 906 heads, 509 Hyd Cam , Roller Rockers , TRW Pistons , Pump Gas, Deep Pan
Rear end rebuilt 2009 323 Posi
No rust what so ever
Front suspension rebuilt
New Power Steering Pump
Working Max Wedge Scoop
Quarter Stick Shifter
Rebuilt 727 with 2800 stall

I tried to do my best to describe this vehicle as honest and complete as possible I do not hide details there will be no surprises .There is a possibility that I may have overlook some minor details. I will do my best to list any major defects or running condition. If you are not sure about something, please ask!

Please PM me

Attachments

• 22376380-588-1965-plymouth-satelite.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 661
The reason I don't have a number attached to the trade is pretty simple . If you like the car and you have a drag car you want to trade lets see if we can work out a deal, simple don't want to get into he said she said yours is worth more then mine I don't need that BS with the economy the way it is its much easier to trade . I will even trade down for the right car you just never know so I dont want to loose a deal even before it happens . Ive been building race cars and hot rods for 40 years Im to old to build from scrach any longer dont need cash so trade for me is the way to go ..

Thanks Tommy

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back