1965 Plymouth Valiant 100, 2 door post

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump for this car, it looks like a nice one.
I think I saw your ad on the craiglist a while back, but I had just bought my 65 Cuda, otherwise I would have jumped on yours. It looks like the wheels, brakes and suspension are almost worth the price of the car. Plus the minty interior.

Kevin

Bump for this car, it looks like a nice one.
I think I saw your ad on the craiglist a while back, but I had just bought my 65 Cuda, otherwise I would have jumped on yours. It looks like the wheels, brakes and suspension are almost worth the price of the car. Plus the minty interior.

Kevin

Thanks for the bump. Indeed, I have a lot invested in this thing, both money and labor.

A great start for someone!

So watcha getting to replace it with?

'70-'72 Duster or Demon. I've wanted one for years.

I seem to have this terrible habit of buying cars I'm only half-interested in or think I want at the time of purchase and invariably end up with buyer's remorse. Hopefully not the next one.

Would you consider financing, and hold the vehicle until paid for, or trust an alabama teacher to be faithful in paying? David 205-908-0868 You think if I flew up, it would make the trip to Alabama? Thanks

Would you consider financing, and hold the vehicle until paid for, or trust an alabama teacher to be faithful in paying? David 205-908-0868 You think if I flew up, it would make the trip to Alabama? Thanks

A deposit has already been made on the car.

After months and months of trying to sell, the Valiant has finally changed hands and is now with it's new owner. I'm relieved, new owner is happy, everything is right in the world. Thanks Ray! Enjoy it!

Goodbye old friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back