-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bbsixer

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Price: Asking $2000 for lot - Negotiable (see below)
Payment: cash or check, but must clear first (PayPal may also be possible)
[pics currently unavailable, but I can provide as requested]

I'm posting as a "parts car" though I had driven it regularly until it was (unfortunately) parked and has sat since 2009. The body is rough (driver's A-pillar rotted/rust & puttied, floors rotted/rust) and it hasn't been started in a couple years, since.

Some things updated and changed on this vehicle:
• grill is 1965 Barracuda
• had 170 engine, but swapped out a rebuilt & bored 0.30 over 225 from a '66 Dart
• intake is "Super Six" intake with a Carter carb on it
• rear package tray cover had been removed to allow for 3 speakers
(Had been reworking a new cover, but never completed)
• gas cap not original, but period-correct locking one (I have original cap, still)

Vehicle ran like a top for 7 years after I had completed the engine swap. I'm parting with the car due to the usual "extenuating life circumstances" & I've lost the ambition and time to continue tinkering with it.

Baby blue with the column-shift, "3 on the tree" transmission; four-door. I also have a ton of additional parts for this vehicle, and many swap-out with the same-year Barracuda. Additionally, I have replacement front fenders (1 each), an entire never-installed replacement carpet set (black), never installed "Purple Stick" performance cam, never installed Offy intake, never installed replacement rear window rubber set, set of Barracuda bucket seats (that were going to eventually replace torn bench)...

Other than mentioned, the Valiant is complete. I would ideally like to sell everything as a lot to move all of it on (including an original shop parts book & a dealer-related '65 Valiant brochure), but if I get enough interest in a variety of parts/pieces, I will consider parting the vehicle out and list accordingly. This is only a last resort for me, however.

Thanks & gratitude.

Now location is just outside of Roanoke, VA.

Car is now being parted out... just let me know what you need. The vehicle's "body cancer" is just too significant to allow for any restoration (ie. just not worth the expense).

If you see it in the pics, I can supply it - and I have a ton of pics. Only serious offers and interest, please - I'm not looking to get rich, but I don't want to give it all away, either.

Additionally, I have most of the trim, lights and brightwork from a '66 Dart 270 that my 225 came from - plus:

• Barracuda bucket seats
•*Barracuda armrests - no cracks or breaks, but pads will prob need to be replaced
• "Purple Stick" speed cam - never used still in box
• "Valiant Speed-O-Motive" intake - never used
• Electronic ignition setup for slant 6 - never used still in box

Etc., etc. Hit me up with any questions.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMAG0478.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 317
  • IMAG0508.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 291
  • IMAG0486.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 288
  • IMAG0470.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 290
  • IMAG0466.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 291
  • IMAG0459.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 292
  • IMAG0452.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 293
  • IMAG0451.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 293
  • IMAG0448.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 294
  • IMAG0442.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 305
some of the "etc., etc"

Attachments

• IMAG0525.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 292
  • IMAG0517.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 285
  • IMAG0510.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 283
  • IMAG0505.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 283
  • IMAG0503.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 291
  • IMAG0472.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 292
  • IMAG0468.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 295
  • IMAG0456.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 291
  • IMAG0454.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 287
  • IMAG0536.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 290
At this point the following items are "spoken for" (if I've pm'ed you, then you have dibs), but price hasn't been determined. So, some stuff may come free again... stay tuned and thanks for all the positive response, so far! At least my Valiant will live on in other people's rides. :cool:

CURRENTLY CLAIMED:
• 'Cuda bucket seats
• complete grill (I do still have some less-than-perfect & spare pieces, as back up)
• headlight trim rings
• door panels
• gauge cluster
• ignition switch
• key-able door locks
• sun visors
• seat belts
• door wind lacing

... work to get more & better pics up of what's still available, soon.

MODERATOR -

If possible, please strike this thread. For those who have pm'ed me, I will be in touch and am working to provide all the pics and details, as requested.

For anyone else seeing this thread: I will be posting each piece individually that I still have and accompanying the pics with a negotiable price. Much thanks to all those who have shown an interest in anything, and in advance for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back