-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RevCat

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This was my dream car (or one of many, as I'm sure you all relate). I have loved it, but I don't have time to keep up with it
and need a kid friendly car now. I purchased it about 5 years ago from a Maryland owner who kept it garage stored.

Here is ALL THE INFO (warts and all!) that I can think to share.

It is in good condition overall, but could use some tlc. It's a hop skip and a jump from being pretty mint, would be an amazing car for somebody who can do the work themselves too.
4-door
225cu, slant 6
~126,935 miles

What it needs:
- Paint is generally very solid (Ext not original color. Original was turquoise like the interior), but has a few small spots that could use touch up.
- Ignition can pop out if you pull the key and its not in the right position, but it pops back in easily.
- Driver side door lock needs repair/replacement
- I believe the previous owner applied a wool like soft cover to the dashboard. It was pretty cool looking, but the sun destroyed it very fast.
- The interior roof lining is peeling down a bit in the rear driver's side corner. It came like that, and honestly looked like it was from a leak, but it never has leaked in that corner, so??
- Needs a new windshield wiper motor. i replace done before, it was like $40ish?

Here are some pics. Man I've loved this car. Maybe you can too?
valiant.jpg

IMG_2691.JPG

IMG_7260.jpg

IMG_7259.jpg

valiant 1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back