-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66VALIANT

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
65 plymouth valiant, 225 slant six just put in a tune up plus carb rebuild and fuel pump. in good shape runs and drives i am the second owner title says bought new in 65 i have not yet registered it so it is still like a one owner car interior is in very good shape one rip in driver seat and a dent on inside of drivers door, seems to have been wrecked once sometime ago was repaired, has a 65 barracuda grille aslo repainted once from the looks of it painted close to original color light tan or almond. very solid original carpet no holes in the floor , can still see undercoating, seems to still have original exhaust still good. i aslo have both build sheets for vehicle. everything appears to work properly , the brakes are a little spongy might need a master cylinder in its future but stops good. right now i am looking for offers but i am also open to trades, car is located in rockdale il i can email pictures i dont quite know how to post them thanks.

not bad looking 4 door

posting pictures are easy

use the paper clip, I use 72 resolution and size it to no bigger than 7" wide and they seem to work well. If it is cropped and square then it needs to be smaller than 7" wide. I'm thinking they have to be less than 80kb

4doorval2.jpg

4doorval.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back