-
Status
Not open for further replies.

valiantwagonguy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I'm selling my 65 valiant V100 project.It's 99 % rust free just a small spot in one of the lower quarters.Solid floor ,extra hood and doors.It's a roller with no motor or trans.It's been in my storage garage for over 15 years and has to go.This car deserves a good home and will make a good project for the right person .I'm just too old to do this alone and don't have anyone to do it with so it's time to pass it along .I have a decent set of seats and door panels for it that will go with the car. I also have the correct year Commando 273 V8 that I'm selling separately or can include for an additional amount . The first 800 takes home the car and for 1500 I'll throw in the 273. The motor is all freshened up and painted.It's ready to go in and use.The car is on Long Island and this is a pick up only offer. Ed [email protected]

I'm selling my 65 valiant V100 project.It's 99 % rust free just a small spot in one of the lower quarters.Solid floor ,extra hood and doors.It's a roller with no motor or trans.It's been in my storage garage for over 15 years and has to go.This car deserves a good home and will make a good project for the right person .I'm just too old to do this alone and don't have anyone to do it with so it's time to pass it along .I have a decent set of seats and door panels for it that will go with the car. I also have the correct year Commando 273 V8 that I'm selling separately or can include for an additional amount . The first 800 takes home the car and for 1500 I'll throw in the 273. The motor is all freshened up and painted.It's ready to go in and use.The car is on Long Island and this is a pick up only offer. Ed [email protected]

Would like to see some pictures

Hi Ed...you didn't seem any older then me when I was up and bought the bumper and a/c unit from you. Did seem like you had alot on your plate at the time though. I'd be interested in your 273 if I can round up some cash, could you send pictures and specs on the motor to [email protected]....

Thanks...Dave

Yeah, it's not really the age .I have enough to keep me busy with the Valiant wagon and the convertible and then there's the motorcycles! I've just come to the realization that I'm not the guy that is going to do this car. It is a worthy project though but every month I keep it I pay rent to keep it indoors and it's not worthwhile for me to keep doing this.I'll send you some photos of the motor.It's good ,I was going to use it in my 65 Barracuda but that 318 I had in it never quit so I left it in there and then sold that car.

New york is quite a way to get a car, or I'd be very interested in the roller as I have a 65 273 auto complete. Price sounds good too. Distance, boo!
A while back, I was interested in the commando, but again the distance.

I might be interested. Do you have any pictures? What kind of bikes do you restore? I might have something for you if interested in trades.

Here are some pictures.They were taken when I brought it home 15 years ago .The car has been indoors ever since and taken apart somewhat as I started to get it ready to build.
DSC00942a.jpg

DSC01594a.jpg

DSC01595a.jpg

DSC01596a.jpg

DSC01597a.jpg

DSC01598a.jpg

DSC04428a.jpg

DSC04427a.jpg

DSC04426a.jpg

DSC04425a.jpg

The motor was freshened up a few years ago when I thought about using it in my 65 Barracuda but sold that before I could use it.The motor was from a 65 Barracuda I was driving back in the late 80's and got in a crash with. It was a good running motor and has been freshened up with new oil punp,timing chain&gears,valve seals,gaskets,freezouts,and paint. It's ready to use.Standard bore 10 to 1 235 hp 273 Stored indoors in a heated shop.

Thanks for the pictures. So, so tempting! Thats a really good buy and a great start for a cool ride for someone.

I sent some V7 Sport Pix to you email.

How far taken apart is the car now? Is it a floor shift auto? Does it come with V8 motor mounts and steering linkage? I like this car and am close enough to come get it. I had a '65 Signet rag top in the eighties and miss that car.

How far taken apart is the car now? Is it a floor shift auto? Does it come with V8 motor mounts and steering linkage? I like this car and am close enough to come get it. I had a '65 Signet rag top in the eighties and miss that car.

The car has no motor or transmission. The tail lights are out , all the brakes have been removed. It comes as is with an extra set of doors, a good set of seats and door panels(non original but nice upholstery) from the 66 valiant that got crashed 2 years ago and the original tail lights.As for parts to swap a v8 into it,I have all sorts of "stuff" but that stuff is not being sold with this car. I do have a 65 LA904 that I would sell and there is the hipo 273 that I will sell. I have brackets and mounts ,not sure if I'm selling them or using them in my 65 valiant wagon or 66 Valiant convertible yet,the car had a column shift. I have all sorts of valiant parts that I could sell but again they do not go with the car.I have 4 speeds,6 cyl bell housings, v8 bell housings, flywheels bla bla bla. I can't tell you how many of these I parted out over the 30 years I have been into them. Right now the car is for sale and the motor is for sale separately .I will do a package for those like the original post says.Everything else is a question to be answered at a later date.

Do you still have the car. I am thinking with all of the rust issues with my 64 it might be cheaper to start with a different car than fix this one. How soon do you need it out of your way as I would have to arrange to come get it and im in Florida....thanks Mark

transport issue only thing holding me back. I need this car, it would make a great donor for a wagon to 2-door delivery project. Anyone coming from the coast towards Indiana with a empty trailer? :-D

Do you still have the car. I am thinking with all of the rust issues with my 64 it might be cheaper to start with a different car than fix this one. How soon do you need it out of your way as I would have to arrange to come get it and im in Florida....thanks Mark

Yes I still have it and would like to sell it before April otherwise I'm going to have to keep it and I really have too much on my plate right now to do that

transport issue only thing holding me back. I need this car, it would make a great donor for a wagon to 2-door delivery project. Anyone coming from the coast towards Indiana with a empty trailer? :-D

If I had the energy I'd build this into a real nice car but I just don't want to spend that kind of time anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back