1965 VALIANT AND OR BARRACUDA GRILLES

-

A/MP

Reaction score
For clarity on my end, there is a difference with the grilles of the Valiant. Valliant is different from the Barracuda and that's the only distinction for that year(with the appropriate grille trim package?

For clarity on my end, there is a difference with the grilles of the Valiant. Valliant is different from the Barracuda and that's the only distinction for that year(with the appropriate grille trim package?
The grill is different ,the lower valance is different , the trunk is different , the rear window is different ,the quarter windows are different the rear seat is different . For clarity there are many differences between a 1965 Barracuda and a Valiant . They are built on the same platform like a Ford Falcon and a Mustang or a Pontiac Tempest and a GTO

Here's a 65 Valiant with a Barracuda grill, that was switched into it. --
Valiant - Mat - 2011 - 2.JPG

I've seen pics of that red '65 Valiant. That's what threw me. Thought there was another style for the Valiant. Now I know its from a Barracuda.

I've seen pics of that red '65 Valiant. That's what threw me. Thought there was another style for the Valiant. Now I know its from a Barracuda.
I'm using the Barracuda grill in my 65 Valiant station wagon , Barracuda quarters as well(because no wagon ones are to be had) . There is better visibility of the signals with the Barracuda grill .

-
Back