Status
Not open for further replies.

stretch

I cut my cars!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a good rust free hood for a '65 valiant.
I have a road trip coming up from Mid Wisconsin to Marlboro NJ. soon. I will also be in the Newport News area. If you are somewhere between here and there I would be happy to pick it up. Please let me know what you have.

Thanks
Jason

Last edited:
I'm looking for a good rust free hood for a '65 valiant.
I have a road trip coming up from Mid Wisconsin to Marlboro NJ. soon. I will also be in the Newport News area. If you are somewhere between here and there I would be happy to pick it up. Please let me know what you have.

Thanks
Jason

Hi Jason. This may be close enough to you. Check on Craigslist in Rochester, Minnesota. There is a 65 Valiant convertible for sale. It has been there for a while. The ad says extra parts, so he may have an extra hood. In the pic, the hood is open, so, at least, the hood functions. It is, usually, the hood hinge area that goes first. Might be an option for you. Best....Merry Christmas. sgrip65

Have access to a perfect one. In local yard. Hollander #624. Clean dry southern NM metal part.

100_1412.JPG

100_2102.JPG

100_2107.JPG

100_2103.JPG

Thanks for the help guys. The one in New Mexico looks awesome but that is a long way from me. About 2500 miles. I'm pretty sure I found one and will be picking it up this week.

Glad you found one. I did have this car in my possession for several years but hit a wall in terms of selling parts. It is now back in local yard.
Is still rolling and available whole from yard.

100_2242.JPG

100_2255.JPG

100_2209.JPG

100_2208.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back