Status
Not open for further replies.

GTXperience

Orig Stealth Mod
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I just saw this posted on the HAMB and thought I would pass it on. It says it needs a resto but from the pics I see, it looks pretty good for $1500. Granted, there are no pics from the sides and have no idea what the condition of the quarters, rockers, etc. are in.

--------
1965 Valiant Signet(Similar body style 1963 to 1966)) 2 door HT, bucket seats, auto on floor 225 slant six. Needs Resto.
--------

You can see the original posting at: http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=358947

You can email the owner at: [email protected]

65_Plymouth1.jpg

65_Plymouth2.jpg

65_Plymouth3.jpg

65_Plymouth4.jpg

He says he is pretty firm at the 15.I am thinking about it I just have to convince the missus that we need another one.

The bottoms of the rear 1/4s are pretty rotted out... not something you would want in CA. If the rear 1/4 are rotted, you can be sure to find rot in the floors, too. I grew up in that area and know what the old cars look like. But, it looks fine if you don't mind the work.

Only the right quarter panel is rusted, the left is perfect, the right front floor pan has a patch, the remainder of the floor and trunk pan are solid.

The vehicle runs great.

If you need any photos E mail me [email protected]

Only the right quarter panel is rusted, the left is perfect, the right front floor pan has a patch, the remainder of the floor and trunk pan are solid.

The vehicle runs great.

If you need any photos E mail me [email protected]

Welcome to FABO Bob! If you can post some additional pics here, I think that would help quite a bit.

I was going to suggest that he post it here.Welcome aboard 65 Signet

Does anyone know of a source for the lower patch for this car?

i know where you can get some clean 65 valiant quarters. theres a valiant at a local yard here and i can find any rust on them. just a few dings here and there. too bad they dont fit my wagon.

Hey guys & of course dolls for you lady gear-heads * I recognize this gentleman's email & if I'm correct he's a member of the Cops & Rodders club * They have a Tuesday night car cruise in Florida NY next to the Quick Chek * Being from Wappingers Falls NY myself - I've been to their cruise a few times & they pack the house * I'm going to give Bob ( he's an AMC man big time ) who was the president of the club last I knew a call * I could be wrong - but I believe the Valiant is located in Warwick NY. * Hope this helps & if I learn anything new I'll add to the post.

Just an update, our Cruise Night has moved to the Chester Mall, Chester, N.Y. as we ran out of space in Florida. The cruise is now held on Thursday Night for the remainder of this year and for the 2010 cruise season.

The vehicle is located in Stony Point,NY 10980
Had many responses and appointments set up to view the vehicle,but nobody shows up for the time/date that they set.

Bump for a deal.

There is a guy on long Island (me) kicking his own *** that he should have waited for a car like this.

Just an update, our Cruise Night has moved to the Chester Mall, Chester, N.Y. as we ran out of space in Florida. The cruise is now held on Thursday Night for the remainder of this year and for the 2010 cruise season.

The vehicle is located in Stony Point,NY 10980
Had many responses and appointments set up to view the vehicle,but nobody shows up for the time/date that they set.

Are you located just south of the Bear Mtn. Bridge?

I would love to have it. Looks to be in good condition concedering the age.
Too bad I have 10 cars and a motorcycle already

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back