-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swifterthanyou

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I plucked this car from a garage where it had been sitting for almost 18 years. The former owner raced the car in Virgina many years ago and had all the intentions of heading back to the track but life got in the way, seems we all have stories like this. He told me he was running a 340/727 setup and I belive him, saw the engine and tranny that did not come with the car, further evidenced by the cut inner fenders for headers and the 1/2" fuel line and electric fuel pump still in the car.

There isn't much mud in this car, what there is of it is appears to be skim coating here and there. Looks like there may need to be a couple of small patches in the driver side floor pan but the rest of the undercarrage is in great shape. Trunk and deck lid are solid.

The rims are 14" x 5.5" and have all caps although really can't put them on the rear due to the long studs. Slicks on the back were new at some point in time but are a bit dry rotted now.

He'd installed an 8.75" A Body Rear that has a 3.91 suregrip in a 741 case with a small yoke with the bell drum brakes. This alone should be worth a few bucks to someone.

What you see in the pictures is what you will get however, I am most likely going to remove the windshield and gasket (as I need one for my '64 Valiant convertible) both of which were replaced not long ago. In addition, you will get the hood from the '64 Valiant that I just parted out.

BTW, the grill is in almost perfect condition.

Comes with clear signed Virginia title in previous owner's name.

I will asssit with shipping if need be and will deliver up to 200 miles out of Lothian, MD 20711 for a fee.

I have a crap load of pictures that I can't fit onto this posting so please send a PM if you are interested along with your email address and I will email you the entire boat load.

Attachments

• IMG_1006.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 543
  • IMG_1008.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 524
  • IMG_1019.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 544
  • IMG_1021.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 521
  • IMG_1013.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 512
  • IMG_1015.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 500
  • IMG_1023.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 511
  • IMG_1025.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 531
  • IMG_0984.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 495
  • IMG_1000.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 500
If I had a place to put it and didnt just buy a Dart Sport I would all over it.

Whoops, I am mistaken, the relatively new windshield gasket is of no use to me, will not fit my convertible so it at least stays with the car. I did purchase the car for the seal and the shield but if someone has a newer shield nearby and is willing to part with it, I would be willing to leave this shield in the car, please let me know and will alter the initial statement that the sheild is being removed prior to sale. Just in case anyone is concerned about watertightness for outdoor storage, I do have a shield out of a '64 Valiant that is frosted but would suffice in keeping the bugs and water out that I would install if/when the existing shield were removed.

Great deal bump. Trunk & upper rear floor pans look exceptional from pic's. Are the torque boxes & floor pan's in good shape and the front suspension complete? If so WOW. Dana got room for one more Rocky?

Oldschoolcuda

Torque boxes and pans are in good shape but driver side front will need a small patch in the floor. Front suspension is complete as well.

Too bad you are in Maryland...I have a grand to give you...Too far away as usual. Good luck.

springs do not appear to be offset or moved but will look again tonight and if they are, I will post an update

Great deal bump. Trunk & upper rear floor pans look exceptional from pic's. Are the torque boxes & floor pan's in good shape and the front suspension complete? If so WOW. Dana got room for one more Rocky?

Oldschoolcuda

I know right! I am trying to work it right now, what a great start for a race or street strip car... racerbob may get it don't know yet... will need someone to go get it since I am still in the desert... sent you a PM Bruce.

Folks, really appreciate the interest in this car.

Looks like sale is pending with RacerBob so until further notice, the car is sold.

Thanx again, Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back