-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotish

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am regretfully putting my '65 Valiant up for sale. I picked up a new project a couple months ago and could really use the shop space.

It's a 65 Valiant V200 4 door. It was a basket case project when I picked it up, but I did start with a nice rust-free car.

Body work and paint were professionally done - paint is base clear that matches the original color
1973 225 Slant 6 (unleaded gas engine). New plugs, wires, cap/rotor and reman water pump
Offenhauser aluminum intake and Carter AFB 3103S 4 barrel (1961 Plymouth 318 Power Package carb - ~400 cfm)
Electronic ignition
Auto Gage temp & oil pressure gages
Champion aluminum radiator - mechanical fan and electric fan
Custom bent 2.25" exhaust with Porter muffler
1973 904 transmission (slip yoke - goodbye ball & trunnion) with new B&M Z-Gate shifter
Conversion speedo cable from Brewer's
Floor shift steering column
V8 gas pedal assembly with Lokar throttle & kickdown cables
Front disc brakes (kit that came with larger large 73-up ball joints, UCAs, spindles, calipers, lower ball joints & etc.)
'74 7.25" rear (4.5" bolt pattern all around & new brakes)
15x6 front wheels & 15x7 rear wheels - new tires P215/70R15 & P165/80R15
Nice set of '67-'68 Plymouth Volcano hubcaps with an extra for the spare
New gas tank, sender, fuel lines and pump
All new brakes - lines, hoses, dual reservoir master & mount (Dr Diff) and adjustable proportioning valve
New ACC carpet
New cat whiskers and door seals
Trim is in great shape
**(new = <3 years old)**

Could use a few interior items to finish it up, but pretty minor stuff. No radio - was radio delete car and dash was cut for modern stereo, front door panels cut for 5" round speakers, needs front door arm rests & pads and needs some seat panels replaced.

I have been driving this for the last 3 years and has been to many local shows. Was driven to Mopars in the Park in 2022 (6 hour drive each way) and didn't miss a beat. Runs & drives very nice. Great car that always attracts attention.

$12,500 or make me an offer

I plan on attending the Pierce Park Car Show in Appleton WI this coming weekend (July 16th) if you want to check it out.

IMG_0743_2.jpg

IMG_0749.JPG

Last edited:
It even has drag racing history...lol. Ran 17.80s last fall at WIR in Kaukauna WI.

received_563282549306702.jpeg

IMG_20230710_0001.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back