Status
Not open for further replies.

70DartMike

Too many projects
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Contact seller
A friend parted a 1965 Valiant, to use on his own. Before he scrapped it, I grabbed the wagon specific parts. I'd like to get rid of these quickly, as they're in the way. Make a reasonable offer on anything you see, and I'll get you a shipping quote.

Back seat that folds down. The seat is actually in really good shape, no tears. I wiped it down and it cleaned up pretty good.

Back glass with gasket.

Tail gate interior panel.

This was just ahead of the spare tire well.

This material was underneath it. Usually its pretty ratty, however this one is still decent. One tear.

Clips that hold the back seat back.

Release handle for tail gate, interior side.

Rockerdude has first dibs on these pillar trims, however if he passes they're up for grabs. Consider the broken ones free, just pay for the good one.

Hinged piece that was behind back seat.

Need this stuff gone!

Parts are located in Parksville, BC, Canada.

Hey man, I'm sorry but I don't have the money to buy the trim pieces . Let someone else have a chance at them.

For anyone who has a wagon, here's a tip on how to redo the cargo floor area, and not have to use the cardboard/masonite crap the factory used. Paint all of the floor area pieces the color you're going to use for the interior, and then take them and get the indented areas Rhinolined. They can build it up just slightly higher than the painted edges to keep that from getting scratched, and they can do colors that will closely match your interior paint. I did that to the 64 Belvedere wagon I fixed, back in the early part of this century...lol. Daryl.....this idea may add too much weight to the creampuff if it's just going to be a drag car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back