1965 versus 1965 Dart bumper brackets, deferent or same?

-

Reaction score
Any one know if the front 64 dart bumper brackets are the same or deferent than the front 65 Dart brackets? I know the bumpers are deferent, but thought knowing Dodge there is a chance that they bolt up to the same brackets. Thanks!!

Just read my title. LOL boy was that a brain fart moment!

Yea, I have two 65's and they are way wider than the 64. That is why I am putting a 64 bumper on. But I have my 65 bumper off and the brackets are way skinnier than the bumper. They look like they could fit behind a 64 bumper.

they are way diffrent 64 has the thin bumper and 65 is wider

Just dug out my spare bumper, and they are deferent. While the 65 is indeed still skinny "brackets that is" They are staggered. One goes up high and one goes down low.

I bought a nice thin 63 Valiant front bumper from Waggs and even though the 63 and my 65 are both early A's, I still had to do a bunch of modifying of the 63 bumper brackets to fit the 65 sheet metal

Thanks,
Good to know. I figured it would take some tweaking to get it on there.

I bought a nice thin 63 Valiant front bumper from Waggs and even though the 63 and my 65 are both early A's, I still had to do a bunch of modifying of the 63 bumper brackets to fit the 65 sheet metal

-
Back