Not open for further replies.

FU64RY

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Complete engine and trans.
Minus some exterior parts,
I removed the air cleaner, fan, pulleys, spacer, water pump, oil filter starter, fuel pump, and alternator.
Selling as ONE UNIT.............Assume the worst, I have not tried to turn it over, I have and will not remove the pan, valve covers or anything else from the engine or trans.
cast # 2868020-273-7
Carb # 4119S 4 speed carb. still has the list tag on it.
10 1/2 to 1, adj rockers, solid lifters.
He told me the engine has never been apart been sitting since 1974.
Dual point distributer has a chip out of it at the top. Spark plugs are still installed.
Exhaust manifolds are fine I saw no cracks in the block or heads, several of the freeze out plugs were blown out.
Still has the engine mounts attached minus insulators.
I can not deliver it or ship it. My tractor barley gets it off the ground.
I can help load if whom ever comes brings a cherry picker. Update, Neighbor will loan me his cherry picker.
$1650.

IMG_2471.JPG

IMG_2474.JPG

IMG_2478.JPG

Last edited:
The machine shop I use told me to pull the heads and view the cylinders before attempting to turn it over.
If it's turned over with rusty cylinders it will cause damage.
Assume it is tight. The trans, intake, heads, carb and exhaust manifolds are worth what I am asking alone. Bell and 4 speed components got to have added value. Anyhow thanks for asking, I don't want to turn this into another project that I do not have time for. Selling it as it sets, make me an offer. I'll be posting it on other sites later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back