-
Status
Not open for further replies.

matt71vh

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Before you read the details, DO NOT! ask me what is the lowest I will go, over pm or email. No time wasters PLEASE! CASH only.

Long story short, I am selling my Dart because I need a cheap reliable driver and the Dart has gone over budget time and money wise. Just bad timing.

Brand new suspension(spent about $1200 on parts) drum to drum front and rear including brand new stock replacement leafs, 4 new gas charged shocks, all original parts that were not replace were stripped cleaned and painted. The ride is superb!
318 v8 with electronic ignition, newly rebuilt holley 600 vacuum secondary carb $200, sitting on a holley street dominator intake $100, new billet pulleys $200, accel wires, bosch plugs all new gaskets. Brand new Magnaflow dual exhaust $400 lots of new parts.
This is a running project. The interior needs a once over. The body has dings all over but no rot whatsoever. I have boxes of extras like door panels,glass, lights, an entire ac and power steering setup etc...
Tires 13"are almost new brakes are new.
I have a set of 5 chrome steel bullet wheels 14" to go with car.
Brand new $500 drive shaft, trunion replaced with spline.
The car is registered, sorry white plates, but good tags till next year. Of course no smog ever.

The reason it is so cheap is that the engine(even tough it runs very strong) now has low oil pressure and I am not willing to pull the motor again to find out what is wrong. My frustration and exasperation can mean a great deal for you.

I know I will never get my time back or the retail price for the parts I bought. That said, this is a great deal for the right person.
Doing some quick math and not even taking into account the body and interior parts a person could easily get over $2000 for engine and suspension related parts and that is by selling everything for cheap. I just don't want to do that.

Here is a link to the motor running

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMtZ_hOzrXM&feature=youtu.be"]66 dart for sale - YouTube[/ame]
PM Me if you are serious

Attachments

• back to front driver side.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 742
  • Dart Driver side.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 741
  • dart front.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 730
  • door panel.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 732
  • headliner.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 746
  • interior.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 735
  • passenger side.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 727
  • Rear.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 732
  • Trunk.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 730
Is this an AC car? Any engine shots? Numbers matching or not?

From the interior picture, I'd say it was a factory AC car as it has the factory heater/AC controls. Don't see the AC vents but that's just a bolt on to the lower dash. A picture showing the right side under dash would show whether the factory AC stuff is still there.

Numbers matching didn't start to 1968 IIRC. Best you can do is casting dates a month or two or three prior to the build date of the car that would be shown on the fender tag.

From the interior picture, I'd say it was a factory AC car as it has the factory heater/AC controls. Don't see the AC vents but that's just a bolt on to the lower dash. A picture showing the right side under dash would show whether the factory AC stuff is still there.

Numbers matching didn't start to 1968 IIRC. Best you can do is casting dates a month or two or three prior to the build date of the car that would be shown on the fender tag.

Well Said! Thank you sir. In addition to the above, the fender tag was removed by the previous owner.

Thanks don't know anything about the 70 and under Darts, judging by the pictures how much money $$$ approx would it take to restore the car fully? I can do all the mechanical work just not the body and paint. Just a rough estimate is all i'm looking for!

Thanks don't know anything about the 70 and under Darts, judging by the pictures how much money $$$ approx would it take to restore the car fully? I can do all the mechanical work just not the body and paint. Just a rough estimate is all i'm looking for!

To be perfectly honest I have no clue as to how much it would take to do paint and body.

very nice car, is there any way you could post a pic of the motor and engine bay??

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMtZ_hOzrXM&feature=youtu.be"]66 dart for sale - YouTube[/ame]

That is a link to the motor running.

Since the video i put the back seat and carpet and passenger seat in

Don't look behind you, there's a carjacker in your back seat!
I think this is an awesome deal. Most would try and get that much for a 4 door, slant 6, auto car.

thanks, it looks pretty good. how is the cluth, brakes, tran, and how LOW is low oil pressure?

The Clutch good
Brakes in front are completely new and need adjustment the rear have new cylinders and are good needing adjustment
trans good shifts great
the oil pressure is over 40 at start up and goes as low as 5 or so when warm
My guess is the bearings

I would NOT consider buying this car unless you consider that you will need to at the very least work on the bottom end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back