Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I just picked this car up and have to many projects. $3400 obo

this cuda was a /6, 3 on the tree.
no engine, but has shomacher motor mounts for a small block v8

still have the 3 speed which worked fine when pulled.

the rearend has been replaced with an 8 3/4 out of a dart, narrowed 2". 3.55 locker-489 3rd member mosler axles, wilwood disc brakes.

The rear suspension has been replaced with a latter bar setup and strange coilovers, the car comes with alumnium mini tubes, but car still sports origional tubs.

this car has all origional blue interior, but comes with a second set of new interior in black.

I have new carpet, newly reappolistered bucket seats and rear bench, new gauge cluster with autometer gauges installed in origional location.
Also included is a floor shift steering column w/ grant steering wheel.

I have all glass as well as a second back glass, it has all been removed from the car right now.

also included are a set of hooker super comp headers to go through the fenders(they still need cut out) H pipe and exhaust pipe to go through the latter bar crossmember.

to much to list.

This cuda is very nice. very straight. only rust i could find is in the passenger side floor board. I thought maybe the heater core got it at some point. and the driveres side rear quarter has a small fiberglass patch in the bottom. It had decent white paint.

I bought this car from a guy who had wrecked his old barracuda, and began installing all of the goodies into this cuda, he is now moving. I simply have no time for it.

looking to move this car FAST, Today, tomorrow...

seriously interested send me a pm, I will send pictures.

$3400

GetAttachment.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back