1966 Barracuda, basically done

-

brkooduh66

Reaction score
Still some chrome stuff to get. Dash and under-dash wiring needs some finish work. Radio/Stereo needs installed. Carburetor still needs some tweaking. Probably going to toast he transmission soon. buuut, its basically done.

1966barracudanewbergoregon.jpg

cuda engine passenger.jpg

IMG_20180210_141536596.jpg

You have a great looking 66 there. When you think it's all done it isn't you will always adjust or add something. Mine has been done for about 5 years now but I am always changing something. Looks great.
Bob

Best part of having a classic car is driving, fine tuning , tweeking ,adjusting and finding
its weaknesses and improving upon everything that is lacking... never ending process.

Man that's nice. Cant wait to get mine to that point. This gives me inspiration to get back out to the garage! What motor is that?

fender tag codes for the colors are: 22-1 Charcoal, and P Bright Red. The car was not originally these colors but i wanted something that was factory possible in 1966. The engine is a 408 from BluePrint Engines, 460 horses. there's a bunch of muscle under the car to go with the motor. 12" wilwood front brakes. suspension upgrades from PST&Magnum force. Dana60 rear 3.55 gears. TCI race 904 trans. Caltrac traction links.

-
Back