-
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue66cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
All of these parts are from my 1966 Barracuda that I changed to a four speed.

I will consider all offers. Make me an offer for one piece or the whole console.

Console Base $125.00
Auto console main top Plate $150.00
Console door top plate $85.00
Auto console Shifter with linkage and backup switch attached $215.00
I will take $500.00 plus shipping for all of the console parts together.

Also for sale,
Automatic Brake Pedal assembly $75.00 (Needs new pedal pad.)

One rear arm rest base. $20.00 (Needs to be re chromed or painted.)

Hurst Shifter Boot $12 (Opened but never used.)

Passenger side vent window rubber seal. $25.00
(Rubber is good with no drying or cracking.)

Descriptions below:

66-76 A-BODY AUTO CONSOLE BASE, DART DUSTER DEMON CUDA.
This console is in pretty good shape. It does have some cracks inside at one of the mounting points. This didn't affect the console top plate though because there are 5 other mounting points on the top plate. The crack does extent to the top edge but it's barely visible. I think it could be repaired pretty easily. There are a couple of chips out of the side of the console, again not very visible when in the car blocked by seats and such. overall it's a sound console, just needs some tlc. Good Side carpet already attached.

The console top plate is in great shape.
Has one ding in the top but otherwise looks really good. The mounting studs are all intact. There are a few missing nuts that hold the ashtray assembly in but they shouldn't be hard to find. Also one of the plastic runners that
allow the ashtray lid to slide evenly is missing. Have no idea what happened there.

The console door is in good shape as well. It does not come with the door prop mechanism that holds the door open.

66-69 A/Bbody automatic shifter mechanism assembly w/shifter knob.
This also comes with automatic Console Back-up Switch and shifter lever with clips. The automatic backup switch
over $100 if you buy it separately new and the shifter lever comes in a Kit separately for $159!! You could pay over 450 for just the shifter mech and accessories new and it's all made who knows where .. "CHINA" .. opps did I say that out loud. These are original OEM parts.
This shifter is in great shape and the chrome is nice and shiny with absolutely no pits. The is a little scratch at the base where it goes into the console but I think it can be polished up and will not be seen anyway. I'm only selling cause I put a 4 speed in my car and I'm most likely never going back to the auto.

PM me if you are interested in any of these parts

If you want everything on this page, it's $600.00 plus shipping.
The parts are in Sherman Oaks California 91423

thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1373.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_1372.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_1346.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_1380.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_1339.jpg