1966 Barracuda fiberglass hood, bumpers and trunk.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

POPS6T6

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I had placed these for sale before, due to shipping charges it was very hard to work out a deal with buyers. They are all odd shaped or oversized freight even though they don't weigh much at all. These are all BRAND NEW never been installed. The hood is not boxed, everything else is. Would prefer to sell local and arrange delivery/pick up.

Here is the info from the website (obviously I am not asking the same price) Just to give you an idea:
66 Front Bumper. Price=190.00 Weight=4 each Ship: UPS Items.
66 Rear Bumper. Price=190.00 Weight=4 each Ship: UPS Items.
66 Stock Flat Pin On Hood. Price=299.00 Weight=13 Ship: Truck Freight.
66 Flat Lift Off Trunk . Price=190.00 Weight=5 Ship: ups item

PM me and lets make a deal. I can provide pictures if needed, but they are just plain black fiberglass parts. You get the idea. I'd like to sell it all as a group and would do so for $500 (almost 1/2 price counting tax on new purchase) Shipping would be the responsiblity of the buyer and not sure if I can even ship the hood.

Located Northern California, Sacramento area.

I've known a couple of people who shipped hoods via Greyhound. They store them under the passenger seating compartment in the area of the luggage locker. You just have to tape cardboard over the sharp edges, basically the whole perimeter. Then make the shipping arrangements at the ticket counter. The buyer can pick it up along any of the Greyhound terminal stops. Best part....Wait 'til you see the look on the drivers face:cwm21: when you give him the heavy/awkward hood to store on his bus! Overall its a simple transaction.

Good Luck!

ZooKypr

I had placed these for sale before, due to shipping charges it was very hard to work out a deal with buyers. They are all odd shaped or oversized freight even though they don't weigh much at all. These are all BRAND NEW never been installed. The hood is not boxed, everything else is. Would prefer to sell local and arrange delivery/pick up.

Here is the info from the website (obviously I am not asking the same price) Just to give you an idea:
66 Front Bumper. Price=190.00 Weight=4 each Ship: UPS Items.
66 Rear Bumper. Price=190.00 Weight=4 each Ship: UPS Items.
66 Stock Flat Pin On Hood. Price=299.00 Weight=13 Ship: Truck Freight.
66 Flat Lift Off Trunk . Price=190.00 Weight=5 Ship: ups item

PM me and lets make a deal. I can provide pictures if needed, but they are just plain black fiberglass parts. You get the idea. I'd like to sell it all as a group and would do so for $500 (almost 1/2 price counting tax on new purchase) Shipping would be the responsiblity of the buyer and not sure if I can even ship the hood.

Located Northern California, Sacramento area.

Have you sold the hood? (I just now saw this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back