1966 Barracuda Formula S 273HP with 4-speed

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 's has assumed its spot in front of the driveway of doom, engine & trans will be out shortly along with some other parts folks have been waiting for.

Can't get the tach to function, providing signal with a chrome box ecu and distributor hooked to a drill. I'm not satisfied that there is a problem with tach or can as the whole cluster isn't working either (temp or oil pressure don't climb when the senders are grounded)

I'm going to pull the unit and bench test it.

Now that is a funky looking exhaust manifold! I have never seen a 273/318 unit that swooped around the steering column like that.

DSCN1479.jpg

Now that is a funky looking exhaust manifold! I have never seen a 273/318 unit that swooped around the steering column like that.

That's cause you never took apart a 273 Cuda before. That's the dreaded power killer exhaust, kinda like the HP high flow manifolds, only just the opposite!!! Geof

Motor and trans are out and tucked in the garage, tomorrow I'll pull off some requested parts and tow it over to my friends house for storage.

That's cause you never took apart a 273 Cuda before. That's the dreaded power killer exhaust, kinda like the HP high flow manifolds, only just the opposite!!! Geof

$50 plus shipping if anyone wants the exhaust manifold pair.

Now that is a funky looking clutch!!

DSCN3502.jpg

Coffee Break!

Front door panels are really nice shape.

$120 Clutch pedals
$120 Column

Looking for a 4-speed coulmn for my '67 if someone wants to trade.

Another hours work and this goes over to my buddies house for storage, just wanted to get the major stuff off here at the old dodge garage.

Gary

P.S. The hood isn't in bad shape but the back edge is creased down where it has been hitting the cowl. A good body man could fix it up I bet.

Free to a good home! Local pickup only please.

DSCN3503.jpg

DSCN3504.jpg

DSCN3505.jpg

DSCN3506.jpg

Done for the day!

Loading up on the trailer soon, did more then I intended today including removing the windshield to remove the dash and then reinstalling it (windshield)!

Floor of the car is all shot to hell..

DSCN3507.jpg

Drivers Formula S emblem and barracuda scripts???

Far as I know the fourmula s is spoken for but the scripts are not.

Think I answered everyone PM's this morning, if you are waiting for an answer on something and did not hear from me send me a note.

Deal pending on dash & cluster.

Keys and locks out in the morning!

Still have to pull steering box and draglink guys, been pouring rain here the last day =(

are bumpers straight, how much, also need shifter, with handle, is reverse cable good. thanks alot, been looking hard for these parts

are bumpers straight, how much, also need shifter, with handle, is reverse cable good. thanks alot, been looking hard for these parts

Bumpers are fairly straight but need recrome, the shifter (which works perfect) is going to be used in my Dart for a few weeks or months till I can find a hurst box for a reasonable price.

The car is a drum brake car.

What kind of shape is the entire sheetmetal dash in? I might be interested in it, as well as the guage cluster. Pricing?

Thanks,
Ryan

Dash is in good shape, you would have to wait in line to get at the cluster though, pending deal there.

Black door panels, black a-pillars, black/ chrome armrests and trunk strut now avalable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back