1966 Barracuda Formula S 273HP with 4-speed

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
any word on the trunk divider, hinge, and spare tire board?

Saturday I'll be over where the car is stored pulling the last of the parts.

Wednesday the trunk prop and trim spears will be in route (thanks for your patience guys!)

If anyone wants what is left of the car for free you have a week to make arangments before a local guy comes and drags it to the crusher.

Gary

Heading over this afternoon to finish pulling the last of the parts, last call before it heads off to the crusher.

Today I'm pulling the following-

Doors
Rear glass
Headlamp surrounds
Front wiring harness
Rear decklid trim
Wiper motor
Rear trunk panel and hinge
Lower control arms and swaybar
Front spindles
Wheel well trim
Grill trim
Bumpers

Rear axle (maybe, 7.25")

Its been a really long day..

Pulled the grill, bumpers with brackets, front brakes, spindles, lower control arms, torsion bars, swaybar, headlamp trim, front wiring harness, fender script, wiper motor and linkage, doors, door hinges, rear glass, rocker trim, trunk latch "popper," trunk hinges, rear window chrome trim and all four tires.

DSCN1535.jpg

DSCN1536.jpg

DSCN1537.jpg

DSCN1538.jpg

Has someone staked a claim on the rear glass and sway bar? If not please PM me. Thanks

The back "green house" window? No, not yet.

I have the swaybar with control arms and links too.

wow, you have been a busy bee...I definitely want the wheel well chrome, just noticed whats left of plymouth letters on the hood, I will take them too, if you wanna grab em off. shoot me a fair price, and they are mine!!

headlamp trim rings and right rear wheel well trim sold and shipped.

hey guy, I could really use the front wheel well mouldings, and rocker panel chrome, and plymouth letters off hood. thanks

Car is gone, still have a pile of stuff that was saved, will try to list in a few days.

never mind, keep your stuff, Im tired of asking, and u never answer back with a price, you aint the only one with cuda parts, later....

Trunk hinges are sold and shipped, thank you.

Sorry for the delay folks, work, children and health have been taking their toll on my spare time of late.

Gary

The shifter setup is now for sale, I managed to find a Hurst box yesterday.

does the 66 barracuda have a windshield washer pump? If so is it a seperate unit mounted to the inner fender like on the 65 barracuda? If so, and you still have the part would you sell it to me?
Dan Clark

I am in zip code 45215..near cincinnati

does the 66 barracuda have a windshield washer pump? If so is it a seperate unit mounted to the inner fender like on the 65 barracuda? If so, and you still have the part would you sell it to me?
Dan Clark

I am in zip code 45215..near cincinnati

It was a seperate unit, I'm not sure if I saved it or not. I'll try and check in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back