-
Status
Not open for further replies.

als auto craft

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1966 Barracuda Formula S 273 HP auto. I am selling this car for my brother. It is his first car and he has owned it for over 25 years. Due to medical issues he is unable to complete the restoration he started. The title is dated 1990 and has 142k miles listed on it. I haven't found a speedo yet (there are boxes of stuff for it). The car may have originally been an export car although I can no longer read the plate. It is a project with a good amount of rust. I have the hood, but can't find the grilles. The engine had work done to it, however it was on an engine stand and partially disassembled. I put the engine, trans, windshield and doors on it so I could move it. This vehicle is available as pictured for $2500, or I will part it out. He accumulated many parts from numerous parts cars. I also have tons of NOS including, quarters, bumpers, inner fenders, grilles, tail and park lamps. I have a complete dash assembled with NOS gauges and switches. Plus much more.
Thanks Al

Attachments

• IMG_3474.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 1,401
  • IMG_3462.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1,320
  • IMG_3465.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 1,339
  • IMG_3469.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 1,349
  • IMG_3470.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 1,321
  • IMG_3463.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 1,369
  • IMG_3464.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 1,309
  • IMG_3467.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 1,304
  • IMG_3468.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 1,273
  • IMG_3476.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 1,300
you interested in selling one of those dashboard face plates? I don't need the guages, switches, or circuit boards - my mechanic wants to put in all new guages, speedo, tach

The car is now ready to go to the scrap yard. There is still some good sheet metal on it including a solid trunk floor. The 904 trans and 7 1/4 rear are going with the car. I will not take any more parts off it, you must buy it all for $250 or it will be scrapped. I will wait 2 weeks from this date and off it goes.

Would you be interested in selling the front bumper? If so what would you like to get for it. I live Western New York

Thank Bill

The rear has been sold. All that's left is a shell which is free if you come and get it within a week. I still have tons of parts removed from the car plus much NOS.
Thanks Al

Vehicle has been scrapped. Lots of parts left including tons of NOS, carpets, seat trim, headliner etc etc
Thanks Al

Hello,

Do you have the wiring harness plugs that go into the bulkhead on the firewall. I am looking for the 3 plugs that connect to the bulkhead block.

Thanks

Dave

Hello,

Do you have the wiring harness plugs that go into the bulkhead on the firewall. I am looking for the 3 plugs that connect to the bulkhead block.

Thanks

Dave

I assume you mean the engine compartment? I found the wire harness, but the center connector has one attachment leg broken off.
Thanks Al

Hello, looking for the two interior plastic corner pieces below back windshield. thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back