Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Hey all, I am in the process of parting out the 66 Cuda I just got in and I'd like to offer some items for any interested parties. This listing is for the grill items. I will be listing these with seperate prices so you can just buy one section, or of course I'll sell it all as the unit. Heres the items and their description of each...

The grills- pitted around the edges but the chrome still shines nice, the paint is mostly worn off the drivers side but the passenger side is pretty good still. The passenger side has a broken area around the top edge as seen in the picture. No broken "teeth'. All in all, OK driver quality but not for show... $40.00 for the pair

Headlight bezels... One small ding in the outer rim of each piece, and the drivers side has some scuffing around the top. The paint is nice on each and they still present well. One screw hole for the bottom screw is reamed. Good driver quality or fun field car but not for show...$30.00 for the pair

Center section... Center hole for the round Barracuda emblem. All solid and straight except for the top tine on each side is slightly bent but not bad and easily straightened.... $20.00.

Buyer pays the shipping, and it's first come first served, so if someone buys one piece and you want the whole grill, I have to honor the first respondant. Message with any questions, and enjoy!!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_2532.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 984
  • 100_2533.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 915
  • 100_2534.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 830
  • 100_2535.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 850
  • 100_2536.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 869
send me an pm or email i have a 66 valinat and need the grills they look in pretty good shape

Hey all, I am in the process of parting out the 66 Cuda I just got in and I'd like to offer some items for any interested parties. This listing is for the grill items. I will be listing these with seperate prices so you can just buy one section, or of course I'll sell it all as the unit. Heres the items and their description of each...

The grills- pitted around the edges but the chrome still shines nice, the paint is mostly worn off the drivers side but the passenger side is pretty good still. The passenger side has a broken area around the top edge as seen in the picture. No broken "teeth'. All in all, OK driver quality but not for show... $40.00 for the pair

Headlight bezels... One small ding in the outer rim of each piece, and the drivers side has some scuffing around the top. The paint is nice on each and they still present well. One screw hole for the bottom screw is reamed. Good driver quality or fun field car but not for show...$30.00 for the pair

Center section... Center hole for the round Barracuda emblem. All solid and straight except for the top tine on each side is slightly bent but not bad and easily straightened.... $20.00.

Buyer pays the shipping, and it's first come first served, so if someone buys one piece and you want the whole grill, I have to honor the first respondant. Message with any questions, and enjoy!!! Geof
How can I get in touch with you? [email protected]. Did you say $40 for the whole set???? I would like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back