-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesRR

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi there. Looking for the half moon rubber piece that goes in between the back glass and circular part of the lower rear glass trim moulding. The part with the fish in it. On earlier 64-65 this would be behind the circle with the valiant "V" in it. Mine didnt survive removal and I know they do not make this anywhere. If anyone has a usable one please let me know. Also if anyone has fabricated one, please share what you did. It is def possible to make one with a piece of rubber I think but I figured I would ask first.

Well screw me. I see now that Classic Industries has the rubber pad but its out of stock. Any info on their vendor? They even have the actual moulding pieces now too. They didnt in August when I sent mine out to get restored. Guy did a half assed job too. Iverson Automotive in MN. Never use them. told me 2 months, took 6. He ground out the pitting and made no attempt to fill any holes in. Also didnt paint it like I asked him to. Best of all he returned shipped it to the UPS facility I sent it from, not my home address that I wrote down for him on a giant piece of paper when I sent him the payment. That cost me another $20 to have the UPS store receive my package. Guy is a clown. Never called me once during the process either. Never use him....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back