[SOLD] 1966 Barracuda Parts car

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate everyone being patient. My dad is not computer savy, he doesn't even own a computer. I'm working 13 on one off 12 hour days right now and the car is 20 miles out of the way, but I'll keep getting pics and prices if you need them. Don't be afraid to make an offer

Good Evening

Looking for decent (straight) strut rods.
How much to ship to 43567?

Thanks
Omni

He called yesterday and said it is a factory a/c car. I told him to pull the parts and see what is good. I'll list them as soon as he does.

I'd also be interested in the instrument cluster if it's intact and hopefully works. Hopefully I'm not doubling on the dash request earlier. If I am, put me down for second please!

need the complete V8 gas pedal assembly.
let me know if you're got it still. thanks.
jp

window regulators? my mechanic says I should try to get some better than the ones in my car - driver door, driver rear window, passenger door - thanks for looking

window regulators? my mechanic says I should try to get some better than the ones in my car - driver door, driver rear window, passenger door - thanks for looking

I've got a sale pending on the car now. I'll update as soon as I know something.

Do you still have the car? If so, is it power or manual steering? If power, I am interested in the column, steering box, & pump if available.
Thanks,

I am looking for the two plastic corner trim pieces under the back window, there is one on each side. thx

I need the accelerator linkage ball for the transmission kick-down rod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back