1966 Barracuda Restoration Project / Updates

-

ihop

Reaction score
I will update my progress on this project as I move forward with the completion. As you can see by the pics in my profile a lot has already been completed so I wont have to show the dirty pics of body work, paint, and monotonous repairs that got me to this point.

Interior: I am currently working on the interior. I am reupholstering a set of 2001 Chrysler sebring convertible power frt bucket seats w/integrated seat belts. I also have made a dash template that will incorporate a full set of Classic Instruments gauges. I am having the template hydro-dipped with a burlwood design pattern that should look very nice.

IMG_1121.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2707.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3243 2.jpg

thumbnail_Resized_Resized_20221220_103253.jpg

thumbnail_Resized_Resized_20221212_164401 2.jpg

thumbnail_Resized_Resized_20221212_164423 2.jpg

IMG_1122.jpg

Lookin good! Exterior paint kind of resembles 1970 FK5 and the interior color choice looks great! I'm looking for ward to seeing how the Sebring seats look in the car. I want better seats for my 65 Barracuda, but haven't gotten to the point of seriously looking yet.

Did quite a bit of research on the Sebring seats. Like the integrated seat belts, gives it a very clean look. Doing the seats in 2 colors. The main color will be off-white leather with a burnt orange perferated insert. Headrests will be engraved with 'CUDA. Will post pics when I am done.

-
Back