Status
Not open for further replies.

dschem

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,

I am getting rid of all my extra tail light stuff. I am located in the suburbs of Chicago.

So what I have are 4 Driver Side bezels and 2 Passenger side bezels. Two of the drivers side bezels have been rechromed and I would say are good driver quality as they both still have some pitting under the rechrome. Along with that I have a number of lenses from both sides and assorted back up light items. As you can see in the pictures there are a bunch of things. I would like to get rid of the group as one instead of piecing it out. I would like to get $350 for everything and I would include shipping to the lower 48 in that price. I would rather not ship outside the US.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I will try to answer them. Also please look at the pictures to see condition.

Thanks

Dave

Attachments

• Drivers Side Front.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 187
  • Driver Side Out.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 177
  • Driver Side In.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 168
  • Driver Side Back.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 159
  • Driver Side Out Bottom.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 162
  • Passenger Side Top.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 162
  • Passenger Side Back.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 156
  • Passenger Side In.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 164
  • Lenses Left.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 147
  • Lenses Total.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 162
Hello,

I still have these. I will drop the price to $250 including shipping in the contiguous US.

Thanks

Dave

They have been sold

I am getting rid of all my extra tail light stuff. I am located in the suburbs of Chicago.

So what I have are 4 Driver Side bezels and 2 Passenger side bezels. Two of the drivers side bezels have been rechromed and I would say are good driver quality as they both still have some pitting under the rechrome. Along with that I have a number of lenses from both sides and assorted back up light items. As you can see in the pictures there are a bunch of things. I would like to get rid of the group as one instead of piecing it out. I would like to get $350 for everything and I would include shipping to the lower 48 in that price. I would rather not ship outside the US.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I will try to answer them. Also please look at the pictures to see condition.

Thanks

Dave[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back