29   0   0
Contact seller
IMG_0368.JPG
IMG_0369.JPG
IMG_0370.JPG
IMG_0371.JPG
no motor or transmission,
I will be using some parts for my Formula S
But basically what ever I remove will be replaced from my car. So interior is complete is a air conditioning car, again no motor or trans, auto console car, see pictures

I already have someone on claim to the ac under dash set up, awaiting delivery of car on the 12th, if the taillights are better than mine then mine will be the alternative witch are in good shape. The valance your requesting is that the chrome under window"

I already have someone on claim to the ac under dash set up, awaiting delivery of car on the 12th, if the taillights are better than mine then mine will be the alternative witch are in good shape. The valance your requesting is that the chrome under window"

Sir,

No the body part under the bumper(s). Might also be interested in trunk lid and/or gasp...

65Cudafix

Trunk lid valances not sure if there is one under rear bumper but if so your claim is in

Great, Rear valance is actually the one I need. Also, need gas cap (not gasp...) as mentioned before.
Also I'm in 56461, what do you suppose shipping would be?

65Cudafix

What shape is the drivers side grill in, any pitting or cracks? Also interested in the passenger side A post plastic molding, if it is in nice shape.
Thanks
Bob

What shape is the drivers side grill in, any pitting or cracks? Also interested in the passenger side A post plastic molding, if it is in nice shape.
Thanks
Bob
The grills have a claim already, please identify the a post plastic molding

It is located inside the car between the windshield and the door opening, runs from the top of the dash up into the headliner. If it is there please make sure there are no cracks.
Thanks
Bob

View attachment 1715023573 View attachment 1715023574 View attachment 1715023575 View attachment 1715023576 no motor or transmission,
I will be using some parts for my Formula S
But basically what ever I remove will be replaced from my car. So interior is complete is a air conditioning car, again no motor or trans, auto console car, see pictures
My son who is autistic is building a 440 and putting it in a 66 barracuda and he needs alot of parts like front bumper rear taillight assembly's etc and center console

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back