Status
Not open for further replies.

blue66cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is my 1966 Plymouth Barracuda.

The Car is in Los Angeles Area/ Sherman Oaks/ North Hills ca.

Buyer is responsible for shipping or pickup

This baby has a 340 with J heads and is bored .04 over. It was rebuilt about 3 years ago by the previous owner. I have since added a new 4 barrel edelbrock carb, New Edelbrock aluminum performer intake, New Mopar Performance valve covers, new stock cam 444 lift, rebuilt 4 speed transmission, Original front and new rear sway bars, New heavy duty torsion bars, New heavy duty leaf springs, Original manual front disk brakes and a 8 3/4 323 open rear end.The car was painted a little over two years ago and has been kept in a garage under a car cover since. It has new carpet, reworked and repainted gauges, rechromed and repainted gauge cluster. New under Dash and under hood wiring harness and a redone custom interior. Rechromed front and rear bumpers. 15 inch Chrysler Ralley wheels 245 on the back and 215 in the front give this early cuda a wide muscle car stance. It's has a lot of the formula s suspension and the 150 mph speedo. No factory tach but that would be something I would do if I keep it. It's not perfect but it's a great start. If you have any skills at all, I would say you could get it pretty close in short order. I have none of those skills. :)

I'm not gonna put a price on it cause I don't want to hear the rolling laughter that will surely come through the a body's website across the internet and out of my computer speakers. :)

You guys know the deal.

Make me a respectful offer and I will consider it.

Thanks

PS..The engine bay pic is from before the new cam,intake carb and valve covers.
If you are really interested I will snap some new shots and put them up or email them directly to you.

Attachments

• 66 Cuda 3:4 Front 1.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 317
  • 66 Cuda 3:4 Rear 1.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 320
  • 66 Cuda Back Seat.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 325
  • 66 Cuda Dash 3:4.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 348
  • 66 Cuda Dash.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 324
  • 66 Cuda Folddown rear seat.jpg