-
Status
Not open for further replies.

62v200

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
FOR SALE;1966 Plymouth Barracuda- 273 Commando V8-4bbl, 904 auto console shift, 7 & 1/4 SureGrip, red exterior, black interior, used as a daily driver last summer, drive it home, $6500.00 OBO, car located in Massillon, Ohio, PM me for contact info. Thanks. (Sorry about the cell phone pics)

051308_1955a.jpg

FOR SALE;1966 Plymouth Barracuda- 273 Commando V8-4bbl, 904 auto console shift, 7 & 1/4 SureGrip, red exterior, black interior, used as a daily driver last summer, drive it home, $6500.00 OBO, car located in Massillon, Ohio, PM me for contact info. Thanks. (Sorry about the cell phone pics)

A contact number and better pics would be helpful [email protected]

I apologized for the cell phone pics, that's all I have--again sorry. Private Message (PM) me for contact info. Thanks.

Yes....it's still FOR SALE. Now that I figured out our camera I can send better pics to anyone interested..but NO SMOKE BLOWERS, TIRE KICKERS, etc. Thanks.

Still for sale, $6500.00 Here's some better pics of it. I have more of the engine, rear shackles and trunk, interior, etc. PM me FOR CONTACT INFO & GIVE ME YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, SO I CAN SEND MORE PICS. Thanks.

barracuda 008.jpg

barracuda 001.jpg

barracuda 011.jpg

The Nats didn't work out so it's still for sale. PM me if interested or would like pics.

The seller has informed me he has the correct shifter and console for a 66 that will come with the car along with some other parts. If you have any questions PM me and I'll pass along the sellers info. Thanks.

Winter is around the corner and the owner wants garage space. PM me for contact info and more pics.

THE PRICE HAS BEEN LOWERED TO $5800.oo OR BEST OFFER...THE OWNER WANTS TO MAKE ROOM IN THE GARAGE BEFORE WINTER....PRIVATE MESSAGE ME FOR CONTACT INFO AND SEND ME YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR MORE PICS......THANKS.

The body is solid, as is the trunk, t-bar mounts,rear spring shackles, floors, etc. It was repainted two years ago in the color you see now. It had been used as a daily driver in the summer of 2007. I'll send you a private message with contact info.

The car is still for sale, PM me with an Email address and I'll send you the file full of pictures I have, and owner contact info. $5800 or best offer. Thanks

Yes it's still for sale....I sent you a PRIVATE MESSAGE with info. Thanks.

Now priced at $4500.oo...PM me for more info and contact info. Owner wants to sell it! Also selling the Dodge truck in the picture, contact me with a PM for info. Thanks.

How many miles is on motor, tranny, etc. could it be driven for a distance? Any other pics? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back