[WANTED] 1966 barracuda

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
wanted: 1966 barracuda,v8 car,rust free. formula s a big plus
I bought a '66 Barracuda one year ago & towed it home (Cincinnati area). It was completely apart....rust free rare Texas car, 273, vinyl top, console, auto, power steering originally A/C. I've been working on it & buying parts off & on ever since then. I may be losing my work area soon (my son's garage) and may be interested in selling. I have MANY (maybe all) the parts (interior, glass, seals, Formula S exhaust.....) needed to complete the assembly. It is drivable now, but isn't licensed. If you're looking for a rust-free project, this may just be up your alley. I haven't thought about a price, but I'd try to be reasonable if you're interested. I have about 20 years of paperwork, receipts, & lots of pictures. If you're interested in a road trip to the Cincinnati area, you'd be welcome to kick the (brand new) tires. :) I'll attach a few pictures, starting with it on the trailer when I brought it home. All the middle pictures are from during my restoration and the last picture is NOT the car, but the look I'm going for. Mark

1966 side trailer 2 just got home.jpg

front+engine at acquisition.JPG

engine in left front.jpg

Primer best right rear.jpg

Wrapped left front.jpg

Wrapped front.jpg

Wrapped rear.jpg

Wrapped = headlights 2.jpg

1966 Barracuda w vinyl top.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-